Watch this video to learn more about the Scalability of the Hotel Technology Stack, and how to design it best to support agnostic and flexible systems. Mark Fancourt, Co-Founder at TRAVHOTECH and TESTBEDVEGAS, and Konstantin Vassilev, Vice President of Technology Development at Sciant share their expertise and insights.
This video covers aspects such as:
- The role and importance of integrations.
- The importance of scalability, automation, and mobile.
- Where to start when designing the technology stack for several hotels or a hotel?
- What are key features needed in the hotel technology?
- How to best identify technology solutions that support business needs?
- Can Hotels implement cloud solutions into existing legacy solutions?
- What are the most important criteria to consider when designing a hotel technology stack?
Also, find these editorial content elements on Scalability of the Hotel Technology Stack
- ARTICLE l So, You want a new Hotel Tech Stack? by Mark Fancourt from TRAVHOTECH
- ARTICLE l The Scalability of the Hotel Technology Stack, Agnostic and Flexible Systems, and the Cloud. By Konstantin Vassilev from Sciant.
- PODCAST l How to build a modern Hotel Tech Stack, with Nigel Allport from For-Sight, Konstantin Vassilev from Sciant, and Mark Fancourt from TRAVHOTECH
- INFOGRAPHIC l The open Hotel Technology Stack
Related techtalk.travel editorials
- The Evolution of the Property Management System (PMS)
- Data Sovereignty & Security in Hospitality
- Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and Integrations in Hotel Tech
- Automation in the Hotel Industry
Find all techtalk.travel editorials here.
More from and with Mark Fancourt:
- Editorial Article - Google's Influence in Travel (Part 1)
- Editorial Article - Between now and then - An update on Google in travel (Part2)
- COLLECTIVE #hotelconsultants live think tank VIDEO l PODCAST
- VIDEOS - Interview with Mark Fancourt and Cheyne Cole: Part 1 l Part 2
- PODCASTS - Interview with Mark Fancourt and Cheyne Cole: Part 1 l Part 2
Create an account to access the content.
Get access to Articles, Video's, Podcasts, Think Tanks, Infographics and more.
Click “Sign In” to accept our