Video | Scalability of the Hotel Technology Stack
Posted on Aug 08
Watch this video to learn more about the Scalability of the Hotel Technology Stack, and how to design it best to support agnostic and flexible systems. Mark Fancourt, Co-Founder at TRAVHOTECH and TESTBEDVEGAS, and Konstantin Vassilev, Vice President of Technology Development at Sciant share their expertise and insights.
This video covers aspects such as:
- The role and importance of integrations.
- The importance of scalability, automation, and mobile.
- Where to start when designing the technology stack for several hotels or a hotel?
- What are key features needed in the hotel technology?
- How to best identify technology solutions that support business needs?
- Can Hotels implement cloud solutions into existing legacy solutions?
- What are the most important criteria to consider when designing a hotel technology stack?
Also, find these editorial content elements on Scalability of the Hotel Technology Stack
- ARTICLE l So, You want a new Hotel Tech Stack? by Mark Fancourt from TRAVHOTECH
- ARTICLE l The Scalability of the Hotel Technology Stack, Agnostic and Flexible Systems, and the Cloud. By Konstantin Vassilev from Sciant.
- PODCAST l How to build a modern Hotel Tech Stack, with Nigel Allport from For-Sight, Konstantin Vassilev from Sciant, and Mark Fancourt from TRAVHOTECH
- INFOGRAPHIC l The open Hotel Technology Stack
Related techtalk.travel editorials
- The Evolution of the Property Management System (PMS)
- Data Sovereignty & Security in Hospitality
- Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and Integrations in Hotel Tech
- Automation in the Hotel Industry
Find all techtalk.travel editorials here.
More from and with Mark Fancourt:
- Editorial Article - Google's Influence in Travel (Part 1)
- Editorial Article - Between now and then - An update on Google in travel (Part2)
- COLLECTIVE #hotelconsultants live think tank VIDEO l PODCAST
- VIDEOS - Interview with Mark Fancourt and Cheyne Cole: Part 1 l Part 2
- PODCASTS - Interview with Mark Fancourt and Cheyne Cole: Part 1 l Part 2