Download this infographic visualizing areas in the Meetings, Incentives, Conventions, and Events (MICE) segment where convention hotels can benefit from digitization and technology adoption. Including areas such as virtual and hybrid events, marketing, group & MICE sales process, and more.
Also, make sure to find these supporting content elements on MICE & Technology
- ARTICLE l Group Sales, Meetings & Events & Technology
- VIDEO l Meetings & Event Sales & Technology, co-created with Alexandra Weber (Lindner Hotels AG) and Felix Undeutsch (hivr.ai)
- PODCAST l Technology & Digital Transformation in MICE & Convention Sales with Katja Reisch (Accor) and Felix Undeutsch (hivr.ai)
EXPLORE FURTHER. Related editorials
- Editorial l Virtual and Augmented Reality in the Hospitality Industry
- Editorial l Automation in the Hospitality Industry
- Editorial l Hotel & Guest Apps in Hospitality
- Editorial l The modern Hotel Technology Stack
To all techtalk.travel editorials.
Also, you might find this interesting
- [Video] - The MICE market in transition, trends, and how Accor does it. Interview with Alexandra Weber (Lindner Hotels AG) and Katja Reisch (Accor)
- Recap with [Downloads] and [Videos] - HSMA e & MICE Day 2021
- [Video] - Automate or Die - Why Automation is becoming a Necessity for Survival. Interview with Felix Undeutsch (hivr.ai)
- On-demand [Videos] and [Podcasts] - COLLECTIVE #MICEbeat, informal live think-tanks for the MICE Industry
Create an account to access the content.
Get access to Articles, Video's, Podcasts, Think Tanks, Infographics and more.
Click “Sign In” to accept our